On January 28th, the National HPV Vaccination Roundtable launched We’re In! 2020 to invite U.S. health systems and public health organizations to raise HPV vaccination rates. Join them in protecting adolescent population health by signing on to this initiative.
Here are all the pieces you need to engage in We’re In! 2020
- We’re In! 2020 Webpage: Sign-up here to declare your organization’s commitment to prevent cancer through improved adolescent HPV vaccination.
- Health Systems Webpage: Access curated resources for health system leadership, clinical staff, and administrative support staff.
- Recording of the Jan. 28th Webinar: Listen to the call that launched We’re In! 2020 to hear from Assistant Secretary of Health, Admiral Brett Giroir, and other speakers. Slides can be accessed here.
- Health Systems Video Playlist: Watch short clips from national thought leaders to help guide your prioritization efforts.
- Engagement tools: Download the below tools to share with your leadership
- Invitation Letter to Join We’re In! 2020 from Assistant Secretary of Health Admiral Brett Giroir
- Presentation on Why Health Systems Should Prioritize HPV
- Letter from the HPV Roundtable—How to Engage in We’re In! 2020
- Infographic on How to Engage in We’re In! 2020
- Presentation on How to Implement Changes in Healty Systems
Large health systems hold the key for achieving the Healthy People goal of 80% coverage for HPV vaccination. Working together, we can prevent over 30,000 HPV cancers every year.