NACCHO and the Hep B United coalition recently hosted a webinar on Exploring National and Local Approaches to Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention. View the video recording and see the presentation materials below:
- Vaccinate Your Baby Infographic (CDC and Hep B United)
- Fact Sheet: Protect Your Baby for Life – Hepatitis B and Your Baby (CDC)
- Fact Sheet: Protect Your Baby For Life – When a Pregnant Woman Has Hepatitis B (CDC)
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Assessment Notification (Houston Health Department)
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Hospital Policy & Practices Survey (Houston Health Department)
- Hepatitis B Chart Review Information and Instructions for Hospitals (Houston Health Department)
- Additional Resources
This webinar is part of a three-part series, Local Approaches to Preventing and Eliminating Hepatitis B, to provide hepatitis B information for health departments. Please join us for our final webinar, Hidden Consequences: The Opioid Epidemic and Rising Hepatitis B Rates, on May 22, 2019 at 2:00 pm ET.
For the latest hepatitis B news, resources, and upcoming events, please visit www.hepb.org and www.hepbunited.org. For more information about NACCHO including hepatitis B resources for health departments, please visit www.naccho.org.