- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Impact of COVID-19 on the LGBTQ+ Community
March 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
On Thursday, March 26th at 2:00 PM ET, the National Coalition for LGBT Health will hold a webinar on the impact of COVID-19 on the LGBTQ+ Community. COVID-19 and its unprecedented public health response has certainly impacted our lives in ways we would not have imagined just a few weeks ago. This timely webinar will highlight the response of LGBTQ+ community groups and health centers as they support LGBTQ+ communities during this crisis. Speakers will explore unique issues for the community, innovative practices in responding to needs, how traditional programming is modified to meet community needs, and other challenges impacting LGBTQ+ health.
- Anthony Fortenberry, CNO, Callen-Lorde Community Health Clinic
- Debbie Ojeda-Leithner, Policy Advocate, National Center for Transgender Equality
- Tyler TerMeer, CEO, Cascade AIDS Project
- Dylan Waguespack, Public Policy and External Affairs Director, True Colors Fund
- Aaron Tax, Director of Advocacy, SAGE
- Elizabeth Weglein, CEO, Elizabeth Cooney Care Network
- Julie Kruse, Director of Federal Policy, Family Equality Council
- Quentin Bell, Executive Director, The Nights & Orchids Society
- Michael Shankle, Senior Director of Capacity Building, National Coalition for LGBT Health
- Elaina Perry, Project Associate, National Coalition for LGBT Health
- Neal Mody-Bailey, LGBT Intern, National Coalition for LGBT Health