- This event has passed.
Webinar: Stigma and its Influence on HIV Care
January 31 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation (CQII) webinar will discuss stigma and how it relates to retention in HIV care. Stigma can be a powerful barrier to care and impact patient engagement and retention and thus the ability achieve and maintain viral load suppression. Learn more.
- Overview of HIV in the United States
- Introduction to Stigma
- HIV-Related Stigma
- Addressing Stigma and Discrimination
How to Participate
- Webinar Link
- Meeting Number: 648 876 101
- Meeting Password: CQIIta!12
- Audio conference information – To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Free: 1-844-633-8697 or Local: 1-518-549-0500 Access code:648 876 101