- This event has passed.
Webinar: Lessons from the Field: Immunization Coalition Leaders Sharing Their Wisdom
February 9, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Have you wondered how to build, motivate, and support partnerships in your community that expand flu vaccination outreach and education? The National Influenza Vaccination Disparities Partnership (NIVDP) webinar will focus on answering some of your questions with “Lessons from the Field: Immunization Coalition Leaders Sharing Their Wisdom.”
Hear from immunization coalition leaders throughout the United States who will share lessons learned and challenges in promoting flu vaccination within underserved communities. Immunization coalitions are committed to protecting people from vaccine-preventable diseases including the flu. Coalitions work with statewide or local networks to enhance collaboration, communications, and flu vaccination promotion activities. REGISTER NOW.
- Share lessons learned from experts working within immunization coalitions about mobilizing grassroots communities for flu vaccination promotion.
- Identify effective media outreach strategies to broaden messages about the benefits of flu vaccination.
- Review tips on building collaborations with diverse organizations, immunization coalitions and healthcare professionals to increase access to flu vaccines for uninsured populations.
- Anna Dragsbaek, President & CEO, The Immunization Partnership
- Diane Carroll, Director, New Jersey Immunization Network
- Mary Skau, Communications Manager, Immunize Nevada
- Betsy VanDeusen, Director of Development & Strategic Partnerships, Immunize Nevada
- Libby Massiah, Immunization Task Lead, Alliant Quality