- This event has passed.
Webinar: Implementing Routine HIV Screening in Clinical Settings
March 21, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This webinar is intended to increase the understanding of the relevance and importance of HIV screening in clinical settings as a high-impact prevention strategy, provide a forum for discussion of challenges and strategies to successfully implement these programs, and identify areas of need for successful implementation that may benefit from capacity building assistance (CBA) services. This webinar will cover topics on current testing recommendations, the changing HIV testing landscape, how to best implement HIV testing, challenges for implementation, and the available resources for success.Learning objectives for this webinar are as follows:
- Increase understanding and rationale for routine HIV testing in clinical settings.
- Highlight promising practices in implementing HIV testing in clinical settings.
- Identify challenges & strategies for successful implementation of HIV testing in any healthcare settings.
- Identify resources to support implementation and improvement of HIV testing programs.
- Azul DelGrasso, MA. Workforce Development Specialist for the Denver Prevention Training Center
- Henrietta Croswell, MPH . Senior Program Manager, Primary Care Development Corporation
- Scott Kellerman, MD, MPH, Global Technical Lead for HIV at Management Sciences for Health
Management Sciences for Health – Emory University