- This event has passed.
Webinar: HPV-associated Oropharyngeal Cancer and Survivors’ Experiences of Treatment-Related Toxicity
April 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join the National AHEC Organization for an important look into HPV-associated oropharyngeal cancer, survivor outcomes, and the importance of the HPV vaccine. The webinar will focus on:
- Epidemiology, prevalence and treatment of oropharyngeal cancer
- Patient-reported outcomes reflecting treatment related toxicities
- Safety, efficacy, and importance of the HPV vaccine in cancer prevention.
- Jonas Johnson, MD, Professor and Chair of the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and UPMC;
- Marci Nilsen, PhD, RN, Assistant Professor, University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing; and
- Lynne Williams, MD, PhD, Executive Director of Southwest Pennsylvania AHEC and Physician at Hilltop Community Health Center