- This event has passed.
Webinar: Discover HIV Navigation Services: A New Model for Patient Navigation
October 30, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This 60 minute webinar will discuss the CDC’s HIV Navigation Services framework for health care providers working in clinical settings to optimize the health outcomes of people living with HIV or at high-risk of acquiring HIV. This is an interactive webinar, hosted by the CDC Capacity Building Assistance Provider Network, in which speakers will provide an overview of the HIV Navigation Services (HNS) model, discuss benefits for patients and providers, review the structural components of HNS, and showcase an implementation approach. (CE credit available*).
Participants will be able to:
- Define CDC’s HIV Navigation Services model.
- Describe the HIV Care Continuum and the importance of engagement.
- Discuss how HIV Navigation Services can improve health outcomes for persons living with HIV and high risk negatives.
- Identify the structural components of the HIV Navigation Services framework.
- Determine how HIV Navigation Services can enhance services at theirhealthcare organization.