Webinar: Are We Making a Difference? Tools to Measure Neighborhood-level Health and Well-being
October 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Network Commons is a live online discussion series on cross-sector strategies to improve neighborhood health and well-being. During this discussion, four national metrics experts spanning community development, public health, and healthcare will share their efforts developing innovative cross-sector tools to measure neighborhood-level health and well-being.
- Vedette Gavin, MPH, MPA, Director of Research and Partnerships, Healthy Neighborhoods Equity Fund/ Conservation Law Foundation
- Tiffany Manuel, PhD, Vice President – Knowledge, Impact, & Strategy, Enterprise Community Partners
- Jessica Mulcahy, MA, Director, Success Measures Philanthropic Evaluation Strategies, Success Measures at NeighborWorks America
- Carley Riley, MD, MPP, MHS, FAAP, Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Critical Care Medicine, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and the 100 Million Healthier Lives Metrics Hub
- Moderator: Renee Roy Elias, PhD, Manager of Strategic Programs and Research, Build Healthy Places Network