- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: A Harm Reduction Approach to Hepatitis A Outbreaks in the United States
July 23 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Harm Reduction Coalition are collaborating to bring you “A Harm Reduction Approach to Hepatitis A Outbreaks in the United States” webinar. The webinar will feature Alice Asher a Senior Service Fellow in the office of Policy, Planning and Partnerships within CDCs National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention followed by a panel discussion featuring local providers who developed and implemented a local Harm Reduction response to Hepatitis A as outbreaks developed in their communities.
Mike Selick, MSW – Hepatitis C Training and Policy Manager, Harm Reduction Coalition
- Alice Asher, RN, PhD – CDC
- Stephany Campos, MPA – Executive Administrator, Homeless Health Care Los Angeles
- Donald Davis – Founder, Kentucky Harm Reduction Coalition
- Michael E. Kilkenny, MD, MS – Physician Director, Cabell-Huntington Health Department
- Dominick V. Zurlo, Ph.D. – Hepatitis and Harm Reduction Program Manager – New Mexico Department of Health