- This event has passed.
Using Housing Codes to Improve Asthma Health Outcomes
December 18, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This webinar will highlight the connection between housing codes, asthma and health outcomes.
Attendees will learn about:
- Communities, including the City of Dallas, Texas, that have focused on proactive housing code inspections and enforcement strategies to positively impact children with asthma.
- The National Healthy Housing Standard and how it can be used in housing codes to improve asthma outcomes
- Lessons learned through working with communities to promote access to in-home asthma environmental interventions
- Amanda Reddy, National Center for Healthy Housing
- Robert Curry, City of Dallas, Texas
Moderated by Tracy Washington Enger, U.S. EPA