- This event has passed.
Town Hall: Next Steps for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
December 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
During the 2018 Ryan White Conference on HIV Care and Treatment (Dec. 11-14), the CAEAR Coalition Foundation is hosting a Town Hall entitled Next Steps for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program on Tuesday, December 11 (5-8pm) in the Potomac Ballroom of the Westin Washington National Harbor. The CAEAR Coalition will release the results of a recent survey of Ryan White Part A jurisdictions and moderate a discussion with community leaders on next steps for the program. Time will be provided for audience Q&A. A short reception will conclude the program.
The event is free, but registration is required. Space is limited, so RSVP today!
- Jenny Collier, Convener, Ryan White Medical Providers Coalition
- Graham Harriman, Chair, CAEAR Coalition
- Ernest Hopkins, Policy Chair, CAEAR Coalition
- Ann Lefert, Senior Director, Policy & Legislative Affairs, NASTAD
- David Reznik, President, HIV Dental Alliance
- Carl Schmid, Deputy Executive Director, The AIDS Institute
- Ivy Turnbull, Deputy Executive Director, AIDS Alliance for Women, Infants, Children, Youth & Families
The Westin Washington National Harbor is located at 171 Waterfront Street, Oxon Hill, MD. It is in walking distance of the Gaylord National, the location of the 2018 Ryan White National Conference on HIV Treatment & Care.