- This event has passed.
Standard 7 (Industry and Community Relations) and Standard 9 (Program Assessment) Webinar
June 3 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Retail Food Specialists with the U.S. Food and Drug Administrations Office of State Cooperative Programs (OSCP) will be delivering a webinar on Standard 7 – Industry and Community Relations; and Standard 9 – Program Assessment on Monday, June 3 from 11:30am-3:00pm ET.
This webinar is designed to provide participants with an overview of Standard 7 – Industry and Community Relations; and Standard 9 – Program Assessment criteria and in-depth understanding of the Self-Assessment and Verification Audit process, worksheets and forms.
Participants should be program managers or those directly responsible for conducting program self-assessments and/or preparing for a verification audit. Exercises have been developed for both Standards and are designed to provide participants with hands on experience in preparation for conducting a self-assessment or a verification audit. Participants should have a good understanding of the criteria contained in both Standards.
You may need to print and have available the following documents during the webinar. Download all documents here.
- Announcement with important notice to “complete the exercises prior to the webinar”
- Participant’s Manual for Standard 7 – Industry and Community Relations Exercises 1-3
- Participant’s Manual for Standard 9 – Program Assessment Exercises 1-4
- Clearinghouse Interpretations for Standards 7 – Industry and Community Relations
- Clearinghouse Interpretations for Standard 9 – Program Assessment
- FoodSHIELD Brochure (Optional)
Contact Brad Tufto, FDA Retail Food Specialist or Richard Ramirez if you have questions.
Join Webex meeting
Meeting number (access code): 900 450 484
Meeting password: bXd2weAJ