- This event has passed.
Skill-Building Institute: High-Impact HIV Prevention in the South
February 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please join CBA@JSI, ETR, and the Latino Commission on AIDS (LCOA) for a
two-day skills-building institute for community-based organization (CBO) HIV
program staff, High-Impact HIV Prevention in the South. Plenary and break-out sessions will explore opportunities to enhance HIV prevention programs.
This year CBA@JSI will be hosting the institutes in Atlanta, Georgia on March 26-27.
Session topics include:
- Cultural Humility
- Social Media Strategy Development
- Social Networking Strategies for HIV Testing Recruitment
- Medication Adherence Strategies
- Leadership Development for Black MSM
- Identifying Challenges and Solutions in HIP Program Implementation