Norovirus: Just In Time Refresher for Retail Food Industry and Regulators
November 8 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Winter is coming, and that means norovirus associated with retail food establishments.
This webinar from the Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO) will include the following:
- 101 about norovirus and why it is often associated with retail food establishment outbreaks;
- Prevention strategies for norovirus; and
- Best practices in norovirus investigation.
- Dr. Laura Brown, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Aron Hall, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DJ Irving, Tennessee Department of Health