- This event has passed.
National Videoconference: Condom Distribution as a Structural Intervention
October 16, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join the University of Washington Public Health Capacity Building Center’s HIV Technical Cooperation Group for an interactive video-presentation to learn how health departments and community organizations can implement effective condom distribution strategies.
- From the Bureau of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control in the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene:
- Jennifer D. Medina Matsuki, MPH, CHES, Director, Social Marketing and Community Engagement
- Ilona Gale, MPH, Director, NYC Condom Availability Program
- From APLA Shared Action
- Miguel Chion, MD, MPH, Associate Director, HIV Access & Community-Based Services Director CBA Programs
- Erika Roca, MPH, CHES, CBA Resource Development Manager
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.