- This event has passed.
NACCHO Membership Webinar on Esri Partnership
December 4 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Geography is the science that connects people, places and their interactions. Geographic information system (GIS) technology can help health organizations make sense of those complex interactions. The resulting location intelligence offers tremendous value in promoting health and well-being on a personal and a population level while also supporting major strategic plans for resource allocation and growth. As the global market leader in GIS technology, Esri is excited to offer NACCHO members an exclusive offer. Please register for an introductory webinar on Wednesday, December 4 at 2 PM ET which will cover the 3 key components to Esri’s specially discounted bundle for NACCHO members. This offer, valued at $1,000, is only available for NACCHO members at a reduced price. The Community Analyst Bundle includes:
- ArcGIS Desktop Basic, Single Use, Term License
- ArcGIS Online Organizational Subscription with One (1) Creator Named User with 100 credits
- Community Analyst Premium Application, One (1) Named User
- Block of 1000 Credits
During this webinar, you can expect to learn:
- Who is Esri and why is Esri working with NACCHO?
- What is the ArcGIS Platform and which additional tools and apps come with this bundle?
- Why you should switch from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro?
- The power of ArcGIS Pro in creating visualizations and performing deep analytics
- How to deploy pre-configured solution templates from ArcGIS Pro with ease
- The value of a web GIS approach through AGOL
- About web-based apps that will streamline your workflows
- How to collaborate internally and externally
- The power of data access, visualizations and reporting in Community Analyst
- To use guided workflows, like site selection, in Community Analyst