- This event has passed.
Maximizing High Impact HIV Services Using Social Marketing
August 19, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This National Minority AIDS Council webinar will raise the awareness, primarily of HIV prevention staff in community based organizations, of the benefits of the following:
- Understanding the 4 Ps (place, promotion, price and product) of social marketing
- Integrating elements of social marketing into HIV prevention work with people living with HIV/AIDS
- Adapting free resources to target those with HIV infection in the community in order to recruit them into care
- Identifying at least one technique of marketing that will help retain a majority of people living with HIV/AIDS into care
- Using social marketing techniques to recruit and retain HIV positive individuals into care.
Johnnie Allen, Jr., MPH, Health Equity Consultant, will guest present. Click here to register.