Food Safety & Defense Conference
September 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Annual DC Food Safety and Defense Conference is an educational event that brings together a variety of influential members of the regulatory, industry, academia, and consumer groups in the Washington Metropolitan Area and beyond. The conference includes workshops, presentations, and specialized breakout sessions related to both food safety and food defense.
This NO-COST event is a great opportunity to get questions answered about operating a food establishment or food truck in Washington, DC!
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Food Safety & Food Defense
- Shared Kitchen Concepts
- Pest and Rodent Control
- Food Risk Factors / Avoiding Closures
- Mobile Food Vending Application Process
- Specialized Food Processing Methods
- DC Health Information Tables
- Food Safety “Tools of the Trade” Giveaways!
- Director’s Award