- This event has passed.
Emerging Issues in Tickborne Diseases Webinar
June 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Save the date for an upcoming webinar from HHS/CDC/NIH/FDA.
- Dr. Paul Mead, CDC—Welcome and introduction
- Denise Bonilla, USDA/APHIS—Update on the Asian longhorned tick (H. longicornis)
- Dr. William Nicholson, CDC—Alpha-gal allergy following tick bite: What do we really know?
- Dr. Kevin Esvelt, MIT—Mice against ticks: A community-guided effort to prevent Lyme disease via gene editing
- Dr. Ben Beard, CDC—National Strategy for vector-borne diseases
The week of the webinar, participant call-in information will be provided in the “HHS Special Webinars on Lyme and Tickborne Diseases” box at http://www.cdc.gov/Lyme.