- This event has passed.
CSTE/CDC Webinar: Challenges of the 2017-2018 Flu Season
February 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for a special webinar highlighting this flu season and ongoing challenges. This webinar is a collaborative effort between CSTE and the CDC National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) to update the epi community at large on the status of the 2017-18 Flu Season and issues around flu surveillance and response. This is a great opportunity to hear directly from CDC officials. The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- Welcome: Janet Hamilton, CSTE President
- Overview of this season’s flu epi and surveillance: CDC
- Supply chain issues: vax, anti-virals and rapid test kits: CDC
- Policy alerts; e.g. waiver requests to insurance companies on pre-approval for anti-virals
- Vax Issues: H3N2 Challenges, vaccine technology and formulations (high dose, Cell based, LAIV)
To join via Webex
1. Go to https://cste.webex.com/cste/k2/j.php?MTID=t48876fb8fe2ccead7ef8186c32f54315
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: Epi2018.
4. Click “Join Now”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link
To join the session by phone only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):1-877-668-4490
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):1-408-792-6300
Show toll-free dialing restrictions: https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 799 997 153
You can contact Jeremy Arieh at:
Can’t join the training session?
To add this session to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: