- This event has passed.
Climate Change Webinar Series Part IV: Innovative Curricula for Public Health Priority Populations
August 9, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The San Luis Obispo Public Health Department is hosting a four-part webinar series titled “Communicating Climate Change as a Public Health Issue,” starting on July 19. The forth and final webinar will focus on “Innovative Curricula for Public Health Priority Populations,” and will take place on August 9 from 1:00-2:30 pm ET. Attendees will hear from a number of climate leaders at the state and local level (listed below), who will share effective, low-cost approaches to help make the connection between climate change communication and existing public health programs.
- Nancy Villasenor, Health Educator, California Department of Public Health
- Kathleen Karle, Division Manager – Health Promotion, San Luis Obispo Public Health Department
- Morgan Feld, Health Educator, San Luis Obispo Public Health Department
- Darcy Pickens, Environmental Health Educator, Kings County
- Dr. Penny Borenstein, Health Officer, San Luis Obispo Public Health Department
Click here to register for the full webinar series. Additional questions can be directed to Kathleen Karle at firstname.lastname@example.org.