- This event has passed.
CDC EPIC Webinar: Communication for the 2018 Hurricane Season
June 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s EPIC team and National Center for Environmental Health on a webinar to discuss the 2018 hurricane season, the health risks hurricanes bring, and communication options that responders and community leaders can use to lessen those risks.
- Bill Rich, AAS, CEM, EMT-P, Emergency Management Specialist, National Center for Environmental Health, Division of Environmental Health Science and Practice
- Vivi Siegel, MPH, Associate Director for Communications, National Center for Environmental Health, Division of Environmental Health Science and Practice
Webinar participants and viewers will accomplish the following:
- Describe CDC’s role in the topic covered during the presentation.
- Describe the topic’s implications for respective constituents
- Discuss concerns and issues related to preparedness for and response to urgent public health threats.
- Identify reliable information resources for the topic.
- Describe how to promote health improvement, wellness, and disease prevention.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,653987835# or +16468769923,,653987835#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Webinar ID: 653 987 835
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/edQXSz4F1