- This event has passed.
Register Now: 2017 National Sexual Health Conference
July 6, 2017 @ 8:00 am - July 8, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
The 2017 National Sexual Health Conference, “Moving Sexual Health Forward in the United States,” seeks to create opportunities to share information, efforts, and best practices around sexual health across the lifespan by bridging the disciplines of education, advocacy, clinical care, and others. The conference is designed for clinicians, researchers, educators, social workers, and healthcare administrators, and aims to:
- Increase knowledge, communication and respectful attitudes regarding sexual health;
- Increase use of high quality evidenced-based educational, clinical and other preventive services that improve sexual health;
- Increase capacity for healthy, responsible, respectful, pleasurable sexual behaviors and relationships;
- Decrease adverse health outcomes including HIV/AIDS, STIs, viral hepatitis, unintended pregnancies and sexual violence; and
- Decrease stigma and increase health equity.
The conference will be held July 6-8, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency in Denver, Colorado, and is organized by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver Prevention Training Center, American Sexual Health Association, and the Program in Human Sexuality/University of Minnesota.
If you are interested, sign up for updates and learn more about this conference, and those held in previous years, by visiting www.sexualhealth2017.org.