The AIDS Education & Training Center Program has released “Module 4: Co-Occurring Conditions” of the National HIV Curriculum. AETC, in partnership with the University of Washington, produced the National HIV Curriculum with support from the Health Resources and Service Administration’s HIV/AIDS Bureau
The module provides evidence-based recommendations for the evaluation and management of co-occurring conditions in people living with HIV. Module topics include:
- Latent Tuberculosis Infection;
- Opportunistic Infections: Prevention;
- Opportunistic Infections: Treatment;
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases;
- Hepatitis B Coinfection; and
- Hepatitis C Coinfection.
View the National HIV Curriculum.