The STD Prevention Conference Steering Committee needs help in selecting the theme of the 2018 STD Prevention Conference to be held in Washington, DC, August 27-30, 2018.
Conference organizers are looking for themes that speak to your perspective of STD prevention and more importantly, compelling reasons for why our work matters and why STD prevention work needs to continue. They want to see your passion for STD prevention and ideas for overcoming the many challenges you face in your theme submissions. Please be creative and thoughtful!
STD/HIV prevention partners, headquarters and field staff are encouraged to participate in this contest. The person who submits the winning theme will receive free registration to the 2018 STD Prevention Conference.
- All submissions are due by noon on August 25, 2017.
- Each applicant can submit up to two conference theme ideas.
- Put “Theme Contest 2018” as your email subject line header.
- Send your submissions (no more than two) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No late entries will be accepted.
- The 2018 STD Prevention Conference Steering Committee will review and select entries.
Submit your theme today! The winning theme will be announced in mid-September.
For more information, please contact Patricia Jackson, Assistant Conference Coordinator.
Details about the 2018 STD Prevention Conference, call for abstracts, registration, and hotel information will be posted as information becomes available! Stay in touch with the Division of STD Prevention by following them on Twitter and Facebook.