The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently announced new funding opportunities for projects aiming to combat antibiotic resistance. Applications for funding are being accepted through April 26, 2017, and will be selected based on available funds for proposals in the below categories. Click to view the full CDC funding announcement for more information and application instructions.
- New Diagnostic, Sequencing, and Metagenomic Tools for AR Detection and Improved Antibiotic Use
- International Transmission, Colonization, and Prevention of AR Pathogens
- Domestic Transmission, Colonization, and Prevention of AR Pathogens and CDI
- Microbiome Disruption
- Antibiotic Resistant Pathogens and Genes in Water Systems and the Environment and Their Contribution to Human Infections
- Medication Safety and Antibiotic Stewardship
- Improving the Timeliness Accuracy, and Usability of Public Health Emergency Management, Surveillance, Survey Information and Data