The Integrated Food Safety Centers of Excellence have just released the winter edition of their newsletter, Centered on Food Safety, available at this link. This edition features articles the following topics:
- New outbreak case studies
- A training on the System for Enteric Disease Response, Investigation, and Coordination (SEDRIC)
- Spotlight on the OutbreakNet Enhanced program
- Updates from the Council to Improve Foodborne Outbreak Response (CIFOR)
- And Ways to Connect with the Centers
To learn more about the Integrated Food Safety Centers of Excellence, visit this CDC website.