This month, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is hosting a webinar series to help state and local public health departments sustain Zika preparedness and response activities in 2017. The series is a follow-up to CDC’s recent overview call on sustaining Zika response, which provided high-level updates (e.g., successes, lessons learned, challenges, recommendations) on each of the webinar topics, which can be found in the below table.
- Joint Information Center/Communication: March 22, 2pm-3pm EST
- Epidemiology Task Force: March 23, 2pm-3pm EST
- Vector Issues Task Force: March 28, 2pm-3pm EST (tentative)
- Pregnancy & Birth Defects Task Force: March 29, 2pm-3pm EST
- Blood Safety Task Force: March 30, 2pm-3pm EST
- Medical Investigations Team: March 30, 3:30pm-4:30pm EST
CDC will provide the dial-in and virtual meeting room details for each webinar as it draws nearer. Please save the dates (note the tentative dates) and be sure to check the webinar details (follow hyperlinks above) to find the details for accessing each webinar. If you have questions, please contact NACCHO’s Zika Response Team.