Abstract submissions for the 2016 Preparedness Summit are now open. This year’s Summit will explore the theme, “Planning Today for Rebuilding Tomorrow: Focusing on Resiliency and Recovery in the 21st Century.” Abstracts are encouraged on subjects such as:
- Building and sustaining resilient communities
- Effectively using, producing, and disseminating medical countermeasures and nonpharmaceutical interventions
- Ensuring situational awareness to support decision making, data management, and information sharing
- Enhancing the integration of public health, healthcare, and emergency management systems
- Strengthening global health security
The Summit is the premier national conference in the field of public health and healthcare preparedness, delivering cross-disciplinary opportunities to share new research and practices with nearly 1,700 colleagues from across the nation. This year’s Summit will take place April 19–22, 2016 at the Dallas Hilton Anatole. Join the distinguished list of Preparedness Summit presenters and submit an abstract for the 2016 Preparedness Summit today. Abstracts are open now through September 30, during National Preparedness Month. Start an abstract today.