CDC and partners recently announced a new virtual training, Vector Control for Environmental Health Professionals (VCEHP), which focuses on using integrated pest management (IPM) to control vectors that spread pathogens, including Zika virus. Nine in ten pilot testers said they would recommend this training to a colleague. Register today!
The training is:
- Free and Flexible: Take the courses you want, when you want.
- Credible: Learn the latest science and evidence from vector control experts.
- Practical: Access concrete principles, practices, and resources for vector control.
- Available for Continuing Education Units: The National Environmental Health Association offers optional CEUs.
Course topics include:
- Vector-borne diseases, IPM basics, pesticide toxicology.
- Performance assessment and improvement for your vector control program.
- Biology and control of bedbugs, ticks, rodents, and mosquitoes.
- Vector control in specific locations like schools, restaurants, and hotels.
- Risk management communication.