With support from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) is pleased to offer a funding opportunity for local health departments to increase smoking cessation rates by supporting, leveraging, and extending the Tips from Former Smokers (Tips)™ campaign resources in healthcare provider practices. Through this project, NACCHO will provide LHD awardees with:
- Access to free multimedia Tips™ campaign resources including video Public Service Announcements
- Free printed Tips™ campaign resources including printed posters;
- Free printed cessation tools for healthcare providers;
- Technical assistance and capacity building support;
- Monetary award; and,
- Referral to national resources.