Interested in the Model Aquatic Health Code?
Join our introductory MAHC Network webinar on March 15, 2016 at 1:00-2:00PM EDT
Please join us for the introductory webinar for the MAHC Network, a network to support a community of state and local MAHC users, subject matter experts, and those seeking implementation support.
Bi-monthly webinars feature brief MAHC updates and an environmental health professional’s experience using or adopting the MAHC, including their challenges, successes, and next steps.
This month’s speaker is Eugene Knight, New Mexico Swimming Pool Program Manager
The MAHC Network
The purpose of the MAHC Network is to foster a community of state and local MAHC users, subject matter experts, and those seeking implementation support. The MAHC Network is designed to help
- Increase awareness, peer-to-peer networking, and use of MAHC among health departments,
- Apply knowledge of challenges and successes from health departments,
- Expand use of the MAHC among states and localities, and
- Provide resources needed by local and state health departments to use the code.
Members will have access to
- A listserv with subject matter experts and health department peers,
- Bi-monthly webinars on a variety of MAHC topics and resources that reflect member concerns and interests, and
- An interactive online toolkit featuring resources to help create aquatic codes.
With these tools, members can
- Discuss MAHC implementation obstacles and successes with other members.
- Help develop new resources by providing feedback and input.
- Ask questions and seek advice about MAHC implementation.
To learn more about the MAHC, visit: http://www.cdc.gov/mahc/index.html
For more information regarding the MAHC Network, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org