The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is pleased to share a new health care provider resource, Optimizing Immunization Programs in Obstetric-Gynecologic Practices. This toolkit provides information and resources for women’s health care providers as they implement strategies to improve immunization processes and increase patient immunization rates. This tool kit can assist ob-gyn practices in effectively integrating immunizations into work flow and routine practice.
Within the toolkit, you will find the following ACOG immunization resources for providers:
- Immunization Implementation Strategies for Obstetrician-Gynecologists Committee Opinion 772
- Strategies for Effectively Integrating Immunizations into Routine Obstetric-Gynecologic Care tip sheet
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Programs: Tips for Optimizing Practice Management tip sheet
- Developing an Immunization Referral System tip sheet
- 2019 Immunization Coding for Obstetrician-Gynecologists quick reference coding card
Additional immunization resources, including clinical guidance and practice management tools, can be found at ACOG’s Immunization for Women website.