The All of Us Research Program will launch a Speaker Series in partnership with the National Library of Medicine on Thursday, March 14 at 7 p.m. ET with an inaugural talk by National Institutes of Health Director Dr. Francis Collins. Dr. Collins will discuss the importance of All of Us, how far the research program has come, and provide a preview of the program’s future.
Dr. Collins will also address:
- Why 1 million and why now;
- Examples of how precision medicine exists today;
- How this data resource will empower researchers to accelerate their work;
- What is the power of combinatory data types (esp. environment and lifestyle), and
- Why diversity in health research matters;
- How All of Usis leading the way.
And, he’ll take questions, too!
For more information, and a lineup of future topics, visit joinallofus.org/conversations.