The Primary Care Development Corporation’s (PCDC) Sustainable Strategies for RWHAP Community Organizations is pleased to once again offer a free four-part virtual learning community series: Step by Step: Initiating and/or Enhancing Billable Services. Series topics include:
- Building Your Internal Billing Infrastructure
- The Medical Billing Process
- Corporate Compliance: Concepts for Policy and Procedure Development
- Revenue Cycle Quality Assurance
Who should take part?
Ryan White-funded Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and AIDS Services Organizations (ASOs) billing staff that are:
- looking to enhance their financial sustainability
- thinking about initiating billable services
- currently providing billable services, but have not initiated billing
- interested in a refresher training to optimize their revenue cycle management practices
What’s the format?
Each 90-minute virtual session will:
- guide participants through the basics of the billing and revenue cycle management process
- feature a thought-provoking presentation by an expert with real-life case studies to aid the learning process
- include time for live Q&A/discussion with participants and instructors
Participants will be asked to complete short assignments related to each module and report out to the learning community. This approach will allow participants to share their experiences, barriers, challenges, and successes with like-minded organizations.