The HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) released an update to Policy Clarification Notice (PCN) #16-02 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services: Eligible Individuals and Allowable Uses of Funds. The updated PCN provides additional clarifications in the PCN as well as to a limited number of service categories and further reduces administrative burden by replacing PCN #12-01 The use of Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Funds for Outreach Services. Revisions to PCN #16-02 provide additional clarifications to current policy; they do not reflect substantive changes to policy.
Revisions provide additional clarifications in the following service categories:
Core Medical Services:
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program Treatments
- AIDS Pharmaceutical Assistance
- Health Insurance Premium and Cost Sharing Assistance for Low-income People Living with HIV
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Health Services
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Non-Medical Case Management
- Rehabilitation Services
A technical assistance webinar for RWHAP recipients is planned for early 2019 – additional details will be forthcoming.