Cargill Meat Solutions recalled 66 tons of ground beef on September 20, 2018 after a deadly E. coli O26 outbreak.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) released a list of retailers that received the recalled product, including every Safeway, Meijer, and Sam’s Club store in the United States.
This is the list of stores:
- Safeway — All stores nationwide.
- Meijer — All stores nationwide.
- Sam’s Club — All stores nationwide.
- Target — All stores in Florida; Iowa; California; and the Denton, TX, Target store at 5452 Corbin Way; and the West Jefferson, OH, Target store at 4 Walker Way.
- Central Meat & Provision Co. — 1603 National Ave., San Diego
- Save Mart — 9999 Niblick Dr., Roseville, CA.
- Canal Fulton Provision — 2014 Locust St., Canal Fulton, OH