EHMI is seeking nominations for full committee members. Each committee member will attend about 3 in-person meetings per year and various conference calls to:
- Create cross-sectoral analysis and trans-disciplinary understanding of environmental health needs and challenges.
- Inform and assist leaders in public and private sectors to improve human health by preventing disease and other adverse health impacts related to the wide variety of environmental exposures and stressors.
- Catalyze the development of innovative and comprehensive solutions to environmental health problems.
- Facilitate timely and relevant communication to meet the needs of different audiences.
- Inform urgent decision making.
Please note that self-nominations are accepted and encouraged. Nominations are due Sunday, August 12.