The National HPV Vaccination Roundtable’s Power to Prevent HPV Cancer communications package makes it easy for you to encourage the healthcare providers, systems administrators, clinical practice staff and immunizers in your local health department and at other local organizations to flex their super powers and prevent HPV cancers.
This package has eight weeks of content to keep the message consistent all summer long, but you don’t have to use it that way. You are welcome to use all the copy in any frequency you want. It’s up to you! The only requirement is that you stop using the content by the end of August, or the start of school in your area. You are also encouraged to add your logo to the social images or the poster.
Each week of the campaign, the Roundtable suggests you roll out an image with a “super tip” message plus links to articles that reinforce the super tip with data. This will appeal to the heads and hearts of healthcare providers and give them a boost. You can download all the content directly from this page and you can decide if you want the entire communications package, or just the packages specific to your audiences.
Headlines by Week:
- Week 1 – July 8 – Be Part of the Super 6 HPV Hero Team! Launch Week
- Week 2 – July 15 – Office Staff
- Week 3 – July 22 – Small Practices
- Week 4 – July 29 – Dental Health Care Providers
- Week 5 – August 5 – Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners
- Week 6 – August 12 – Nurses & Medical Assistants
- Week 7 – August 19 – NIAM: Preteen Vaccine Week
- Week 8 – August 26 – Keep the Power All Year Long
Does your audience also include parents or caregivers of HPV vaccine age-eligible kids? We’ve also included a package of materials for parent audiences for the full eight weeks!
To participate and promote the campaign, download the communications toolkits today!