The Partnership for Food Safety Education invites you to bring your ideas and research to the 2019 Consumer Food Safety Education Conference March 6-8 at the Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida.
They welcome submissions of 300 words or less from university faculty and students, non-profit organizations, government agencies and for-profit companies.
Abstract topics should fit into one of these five program tracks:
- Program Tools — Refresh Your Outreach Toolbox
- Know the Data: Modifying Approaches to Increase Consumer Engagement
- Safe Food Handling in Today’s Food Landscape
- Show It! Hands-on Demonstrations that Engage Consumers
- Food Safety Education Success Stories (poster only track)
The deadline for submissions is August 2, 2018. Please visit http://cfsec2019.fightbac.org for more information and to submit your abstract.